10.6.16

Deliveroo Edinburgh turns one


Last night Deliveroo Edinburgh turned one!Happy birthday!

For the occasion Deliveroo organized a great party, I can easily say the best event I've ever attended in Edinburgh.
The venue was the beautiful Biscuit Factory in Leith, the open space as been used at its best and all the guests were enjoying themselves between food, drinks and lots of activities, there was something for everyone.
Obviously food and drink are the heart of Deliveroo and the choice was good but not outstanding when you think with how many restaurants they work with.
Bibi's cupcakes (being a dessert fan) were my favourite thing. 
Speaking about drinks let's say that Edinburgh Gin kept me happy all night long, but for beer lovers Paolozzi was there to please them. I love how Paolozzi is very active and always present during the main events in Edinburgh.



As I said during the night there where a lot of activities for the guests. From NAF! nails bar to Ruffian's barber shop, even a massage therapy corner provided by Urban Massage. 
I decided to get pampered by Charlie Miller, they set up a braid bar and since I'm not the best at doing my hair I tried something different.
During the all night it was impossible to get bored.





With old friends and new people met last night we couldn't miss the chance of taking home a little funny memory, infact we loved the GIF corner. A nice idea to remember a fun night.




Thank you Deliveroo for the invite!Now I'm going to use the hungover kit you gave me at the end of the night and wait for your second birthday!


Vero xx




1 commento:

  1. live at this moment,relax urself, more useful information and fun activity on regina body rubs, u can find what u want,u will see ur sunshine again.
    "

    RispondiElimina